Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

'Nostalgia Di Rantau'

Last night, got an sms from little brother in UK asking me to go buy the June edition of REMAJA tomorrow coz apparently he's gonna be featured in it. I was like, What? How? When? Where? Sejak bila adik aku ni berkecimpung dalam dunia selebriti? Was afraid that it's gonna be one of those 'Eligible Bachelor' thingy, in which case I would've laughed my ass off lah kan =P

This morning, pagi2 lagi terus pegi 7-Eleven, desperately searching for a magazine with Tiz Zaqyah as the covergirl, memang first time in my 28 years of living lah hehe. Once I paid for it, straightaway tore the plastic cover, flipped through the pages frantically while walking thinking, 'Manalaa page ni tak jumpa2, Pojie ni tipu ke?' Memang sikit lagi nak langgar tiang dah. And then finally...tadaaaaa!!!


Bammm! Amek kau betapa besarnya gambar adikku hihihihi! Was quite in shock seeing my brother in a page of a magazine. Maklumlahhh...none of our family is the glamor-kind yg sampai masuk2 magazine ni hehe.

Turned out, it's an article in 'Nostalgia Di Rantau' section, about a local student's experience of studying abroad. And and and, it was also mentioned in the article, "Peluang untuk belajar di luar negara adalah impian sejak kecil didorong oleh kakak yang ketika itu sedang belajar di New York, Amerika Syarikat," kata Shahril. Sape lagi kakak itu if not meeee??? Muahahaha it's stupid but excited sekejap hihihi! Too bad he didn't mention my name cisss!

But whatever it is, I am SOOO proud of you dude and can't wait to show this to everyone in the family and bikin kecoh satu kampung wahahahaha!

1 comment:

silversnow said...

Wowwweee..cayalah Pojie masuk magz!! Kena frame elok2 camni..HEHE..;)