Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Best Effort

Okay I have to warn you, this entry is gonna sound a bit vain. I'm sorry but I just have to give myself a little pat on the back coz I did it woot woot!!!

What I'm gonna show you next my friends, is not an ordinary mushroom soup. It's a bowl of mushroom soup made from SCRATCH bebeh! Yesss, I'm talking about when it first looked like this...


Until it turned into THIS!


And the main course, introducing...my homemade mushroom sauce!!!


Saya berjaya dear woohoo! I feel like I've won an award or something. So yeah, what the heck, I AM gonna pretend like I've won an award for the Best Effort for today. I would like to thank Michael Smith and Chuck Hughes for being such a huge inspiration and of course a big bear hug and thank you to Mr. SRB for being the sole motivation for me to do this - cook like a chef at home =)

If one day, in the distant future, this hobby of mine turns out to be a full-time job (chewahhhh), I'd like to think of this moment today as how it all started, the starting point of my full fledged affair with cooking (if this is not poyo, I dunno what is hahahah!).

Okay, that's enough of berangan for today =p

2 comments:

rozanna- said...

fuyoo.. cayalah rina. aku pun suka tgk chef at home. jelous betul ngan pantry dia yg byk gila bahan2...

SRS said...

Sangattt!!! Segala jenis spices suma dia ada and susun dgn sgt cun and kemas kan.