Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Go Azzurri!

It's time for the World Cup again and which team am I supporting this year? Of course lah none other than the Azzurri woohooo!!!


Not because they won the previous World Cup (I'm not that lame okayyy) but because this is a team that has always managed to recruit the MOST BEAUTIFUL people on earth and yesss, the tight jerseys did help to bring the hotness to a whole another level hehe (okay let's face it, I AM that lame hahahah!).


Zambrotta has always been my favourite eye-candy during World Cup fever - macho giler beb, second place goes to Cannavaro. But based on my little research, this year I should also look out for another Italian hottie as well - Claudio Marchisio: piercing blue eyes bebeh, aduh tertusuk jantungku =p!


Okay, I'm not gonna pretend like I know a whole lot about football or the strengths and weaknesses of each team, the different tactics they plan to use and what not. I just play a little bit of futsal, tu pun usually main belasah je without any rules or strategy =p. And I don't watch the English Premier League, Champions League or any of that.

But during World Cup, I will scream at the TV if the players make some stupid moves causing near-misses or if the ref mistakenly throw red cards to undeserving players, as if I'm the boss, the coach, the pro and I know wayyy better than any of them hehe. Biasalah...time2 camnilah everybody suddenly become an expert in football tactical drills and I'm definitely gonna be one of them hahah!

Tsamina mina eh eh, Waka waka eh eh, Tsamina mina zangalewa, This time for Africa!!!

2 comments:

K said...

Aku pun support team yg aku rasa paling ramai player hot!! girls will be girls.. hahahaha.. but its Spain for me.. not Italy.. ngehehehhehe.

p/s: Shakira HOT! dah la dah ada video clip super hot ngan Nadal..

SRS said...

Everytime tengok video clip Gypsy tu Shah akan teruja dengan Shakira yg hot giler and aku plak akan cair dgn Nadal yg comel gile bila dia ketawa dlm video clip tu alalalaaa. So it's a win-win situation muahahah!