Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Siang Malam Termimpi-mimpi

This is fresh from the hot oven yoo!!! Just got back from Skypark Terminal at Subang Airport, visiting Fatma's stall at Bijou Bazaar - in conjuction with MAS Touchdown event. Coincidentally, Pesawat was about to come on stage when I got there, so I got to watch them performed live for the first time.


At first, I thought I was soo out of place among those groupie teenagers. But when the band played Rasional Emosional and Mirage, I sort of joined the screaming teens and started jumping & singing my heart out too hehe. And by the end of the day, tadaaa...


...saya telah memaksa Fatma join saya meng-groupie-kan diri hihihihi! Jipie, the band's vocal (most left) is kinda cute huh? He's a rockstar, of course he's cute to my eyes dude muahahaha! I know this is stupid, but OMG I'm so starstruck right now!!! Me doing my happy dance, SRB shaking his head in disbelief hehe.

Siang malam termimpi-mimpi...pagi petang tercari-cari...tiap saat ternanti-nanti...kau masih tiada di sisiiiii. Let's sing it with me people woohooo!

2 comments:

awesome blossom said...

shah mmg husband yg sporting dan penyabar... hhahahahaha

thanks for dropping by!

SRS said...

That just goes to show that his wife adalah menggedik and sometimes out of control, so he has to be sporting & penyabar lah hahah! Yup, Shah's the best hihihi ;p