Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Pulau Mutiara

For Pitis' wedding, we opted to stay in Penang instead of Sg. Petani mainly coz there are more things to do, places to go in Penang during our 2-night stay. Mintak maap ye org2 Sg. Petani ;)

Stayed in the relatively new Naza Talyya Hotel in Tg. Bungah and gotta say, it's quite nice for the cheap rate that we got. The breakfast buffet was definitely better than Porto Malai's - stuffed myself with a gazillion hash browns (what? I love hash brown, deal with it).

View from our balcony

Breakfast by the beach

Each morning, we'd have our breakfast then go for long walks by the beach - my favourite. I could just live like this mannn...someone gimme a beach house plssss? Tengah hari, drove to Sg. Petani for Pitis' Akad Nikah and the next day, Reception.

Malam, went to Batu Feringhi to buy some "souvenirs" (DVD murah lerrr hehe) but too bad 'line tak clear' that night, so all suppliers either tutup kedai or ventured into their second businesses selling legal items; magnets, crystal bracelets, art crafts, etc. The rest of the night we just lepak mamak, makan, borak and were later joined by the rest of the girls. Drove by Hard Rock Hotel on the way back but was too tired to walk around and explore it so we just jakun from inside the car.


Lesson learnt from the trip - I'm becoming too old to hangout at mamak sampai tengah malam buta coz I'm already thinking of the bed by 10 PM (is it just me or you pun sama?). Just DON'T, I repeat, DO NOT remind me how old I'm turning this year, thank you very much =p

No comments: