Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm with Coco

Okay, so here's the thing.

Due to low ratings, NBC has decided to move Jay Leno's talk show from prime time (10 PM) back to late night (11.35 PM) - at Conan O'Brien's expense. O'Brien's 'Tonight Show' will be bumped
from the original 11.35 PM time slot to 12.05 AM. O'Brien felt like he got screwed because of Leno's rating failure (I know, life's sometimes a bitch huh?), so instead of settling for Leno's 'sloppy seconds' he decided to leave the network altogether.

In one of his recent shows, he said:


"Hosting 'The Tonight Show' has been the fulfillment of a lifelong dream for me -- and I just want to say to the kids out there watching: You can do anything you want in life. Unless Jay Leno wants to do it too."


Ohhh...I can sooo relate! As a friend mentioned, "When in doubt, DETACH!"

No comments: