Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Work in Progress

Been driving back and forth from KL to USJ more often these days. Ngaaa...macam manelah nanti when we actually have to drive to work from Subang everyday. I love the new place, but I'm sure as hell gonna miss the current 15-minute drive to work *sigh*.

The renovation work is showing some good progress so far. This will be the only time I'll be very excited to see that someone has left a few big gaping holes on my dinding, the front porch tiles stacked on my lawn and some of my beloved white-picket-fence dah dicabut leaving my pagar 'rongak' sedikit.


Can't wait for the new roof to come up and for the whole exterior to be painted with a new color too - that would be the ultimate face-lift!

Since we're already paying other people to reburfish the new house, for the current house plak - all refurbishment or redecoration work for the new tenant kenalaa buat sendiri. Bankrupt aa dooo if semua benda bayar org buat. So next project is repainting the apartment. I'll let SRB take the lead on this since he's the one yg bersemangat sgt - I'm clueless on wall painting dude. And it has to be real SOON babe!

2 comments:

iL4na said...

im lost. berapa rumah yg ko renovate?

iL4na said...

and "soon"? meaning?? hehehehe i smell something here.