Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Twilight

So I'm reading this book 'Twilight' by Stephenie Meyer currently


because
no.1, there's a movie coming out based on this book and you know how I like reading books that are turned into a movie (yeah lame I know, but so what?) and no.2, because the actor playing the hero is sexayyy bebeh hehe (yeah superficial I know, but so what?).


It's about a teenage girl who's in love with a teenage vampire (of course she didn't know at first that he's a vampire laaa gile ke)...so this is kinda light-reading ajelah. I've been reading it before bedtime and I haven't even reached the part where the book actually explains that he is a vampire, but demmit I have been having nightmares for 2 nights in a row!

First, I dreamed that I can talk to Orang Bunian, they're everywhere but aku sorang jek boleh nampak diorang, WTH aa kan and second night, I dreamed that there's this some sort of lembaga hitam who kept following me around huwaarrgghh! I know it's mainan tido and all, but this is exactly why I am very anti-horror movie okkk. I will keep on terbayang2 hantu tu and terbawak ke tido and then wake up feeling restless.

I'm starting to like the book but please laaa don't gimme nightmares. Ke aku ni yg penakot sgt? Nahhh...I don't think so hahaha!

1 comment:

WhoTakesTheSugar said...

dude, twilight is hot and totally leading the box office right now. haha

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-boxoffice24-2008nov24,0,2796210.storyjavascript:void(0)