Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

On Graveyard Shift

I'm here yet again in BDC, working on Friday night *sigh*. At some point, I wish I don't have to drag myself all the way to Bangi to work when everybody else is enjoying the start of weekend. But at some other point, I know I'm gonna miss all these operations people who keep us entertained while coping with our graveyard shift. I mean, if it's not because of this project, we wouldn't be hanging out together at all man!

But sometimes all that's left between me and SRB on Friday nights are...


...some kind of notes I left behind as an attempt to console him a bit for having to spend the night alone hehe. Sajelaa, wanna be conventional once in a while ahaks. Lame - I know.

But tonight I think we're gonna finish earlier than planned, so I really hope SRB and I sempat to catch Twilight's midnight show malam ni! We're just gonna gamble pegi sana baru beli ticket, so GSC Pavillion, please save 2 tix for me pleasseee! Edward Cullen, Jacob Black...I will come to youuuuu~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm in love with edward cullen :)

SRS said...

Have you seen the movie? I LOVE the books, but personally I think the movie SUCKS BIG TIME, seriously! The book is sooo much better. Aaaaaa such a disappointmentlah.

Anonymous said...

i have watched the movie and i love it but then that's prolly bcoz i havent read the book har har

my movie partner got annoyed coz
1.i was so 'responsive' which is so unlike me
2.there was this bunch of kids at the back row whom i think have read the book and made such a big fuss of the storyline bla bla the entire movie

kerr gave me the ideas to purchase the whole saga,akan ku cari :)

awesome blossom said...

hahahaha.. i see the words "potong" and "fridge".. instruction on how to get or find food while you are away?

:)