Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Psychopath Test


"Maybe it was the trying so hard to be normal that was making everyone so afraid they were going crazy."

Whoaaa...dark & deep, huh? Thought this book was gonna cheer me up during my lonely flight back to Dubai (the intro was witty enough and when I flipped through the pages I saw a chapter on Scientology. Psychopathology and Scientology? I was intrigued hehe), but turned out I was wrong hahah! Next time, go with chick lit Rina - you will never go wrong with chick lit =p. 

But it's quite an interesting book - kinda reminds me of all those psychology classes I took in college. And it will teach you how to spot psychopaths around you or maybe evaluate yourself hoho! But don't worry, "if you're beginning to feel worried that you may be a psychopath, if you recognize some of the traits in yourself, if you're feeling a creeping anxiety about it, that means you are not one." Coz if you are one, you won't be having all these feelings at all jeng jeng jeng hehe.

No comments: