Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Keluarga Iskandar


Dear SRB and I are currently totally hooked on 'Keluarga Iskandar'. Back in Msia last month, I was a bit reluctant to watch it at first coz I didn't like the obvious fact that they tiru Modern Family's mockumentary style of shooting. 

But on my last night at home, there was really nothing good on TV and I was forced to choose between some lame, trying-too-hard-to-be-funny game show featuring Raja Lawak's rejects and an episode of this Modern-Family-wannabe 'Keluarga Iskandar' series. I chose the latter coz I just couldn't bear watching all those Raja Lawak people endlessly trying to prove how they can be funny at any given situation. 

Managed to watch it till the end (Zain Ruffedge was in it - didn't know that he could act!) and you know what? It's actually a pretty good show! Agak kelakar with sempoi and true-to-life dialogues which made it soo relatable. 

The usage of 'The Silent Treatment/Layanan Senyap' after an argument - relatable. 

Lines like "Alaaa nanti last2 memang semua kena ikut cara mak jugak." - very relatable. 

"Yelah, takpelah. Biarlah mak mati sorang2..." - ohh so veryyy relatable kehkehkeh!

2 comments:

pyus said...

Salam Shah reza spouse, im his SAS schoolmate - fairus hariri.

minta his contact no or email add or fb boleh tak? need to ask him something..

pyus said...

btw can leave me a msg at fairushariri@gmail.com

nanti i dig out

thks!