Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

I Hate Goodbyes

Said too many goodbyes for the past days - to our home, family, friends in Msia and friends in Dubai who are leaving for good pulak. Personally, I think this is what sucks the most about living abroad. You're happy & excited to live this carefree life abroad but at the same time your heart breaks when you have to leave and say goodbye to your loved ones back home. As I said many times before, you win some, you lose some.   

These mixed emotions will usually leave you feeling confused and moody and overwhelmed - all in all, not a good feeling lah. And it usually takes about a month or so for me to sort of 'stabilize' my emotions back after balik from Msia. But oh well, as The Beatles said, Oh bladi oh blada, life goes on braaa, Laa laa how the life goes onnn...

I'm beyond happy to be reunited with dear SRB after almost 3 weeks apart but I'm also beyond sad to leave this cheeky little darling after spending 1 month constantly playing with her...


But on another cheery note, it's now time to catch up with all the new fall series yeayyy! HIMYM, The Big Bang gang, the Modern Family, hope you guys don't disappoint this season!

No comments: