Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

So today I...

Went to the gym. Felt a bit like a loser running/dying on the treadmill beside a pakcik who was so much faster. Got home. Showered. Grilled some veggies.

(What you didn't see in the pic is a side dish of 2 slices of toast with butter
theehehee. And you wonder why I can't shed those extra kgs off hahah!)

Planted myself on the couch with my somewhat vegetarian dinner. Got all psyched up for AI results, only to find out that PAUL IS OUTTTT??? WHAT THEEE!!! AAARRGGHHHH BENCIIIII!!!

If Scotty, who keeps holding the microphone like it's a bloody flute, wins this season, I am SERIOUSLY gonna boycott the show for years to come mannn!!! Well, I say that every year, every time the person I root for gets booted off hehe. But like a tragic car wreck on a highway, I just can't stop myself from watching hahaks!

P/S: Isn't it lame to write the first 2-3 words of your sentence as the title and then continue the rest in the blog entry like that? Hahah I always thought it's lame. But my favorite AI contestant just got kicked off the show tonight, so let's just embrace the lame-ness this time peeps =p.

No comments: