Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Normal Food

First buka puasa menu with dear husband in Dubai consisted of white rice with tomyam, nasi beriani with roasted chicken (courtesy of a fellow Malaysian friend here), some cookies & cakes, kuih telinga kera & kek kukus (brought from home, thanks to MIL) and refreshing apple juice. I was just happy seeing SRB happily enjoying his sort of first normal food since he got here =)


Maghrib here is at 6.40pm and Subuh is at 4.30am. Currently SRB's having a 1-week workshop at the same hotel we're staying, but 7 floor above, so he usually goes out 5 mins before 8am. Heavennya if his actual office is just few floors above or below from where we live nanti hehe. No traffic jam, no delayed train or anything, so no excuse for coming home late =p

The temperature here, according to local news is 36 degree celsius. The same kind of scorching hot like in Malaysia, just 3-4 degrees extra. The first time I went out during the day, I felt like my face was literally burning adoiiilaaa. So don't be surprised if you see the 'tanned' version of me when I get back later hehe.

Up next for me today is apartment viewing. The agent's gonna pick us up at noon and well, let's just see how it goes~

No comments: