Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Coming Home

Sedar tak sedar, dah almost a month I'm here and tomorrow it's time to pulang ke kampung halaman before coming here again for good. As much as I'm sad to leave dear husband alone, I'm also super excited to come home bebeh! I miss the food (I just cannot stomach any nasi beriani or nasi mandi anymore. Me want ayam penyet!), miss my little niece, miss my family & friends, miss my own bed, my own house, basically I just miss the familiar people and environment. Camano gue nak dok sini lame2 ni nanti? Huwarghh!

Yesterday did the 1st inspection of our new place - everything looked okay, just need some minor touch-ups here and there. So now it's time to borong barang IKEA, wait for the delivery, then we're ready to move in, I mean, SRB's ready to move in first hehe. You'll be okay right, dear? If you bosan sorang2, you can just walk over to Dubai Mall and spend all the time you want in the electronic shops =)

And here's a little preview of the place we gonna call home for the next couple of years. Do come visit us nanti, you gonna love it too!



2 comments:

rozanna- said...

so cantik beb!! dalam gambar pun nampak cam panas gila (macam la msia ni tak panas kan hhehe)

SRS said...

Memang panas gilee! Temperature usually more than 35 degree celcius. Yg paling tak tahan tu is the high level of humidity. Baru keluar sekejap je, teros muka dah rase basah berpeluh and berminyak aduiiii~