Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day Weekend

Valentine's Day weekend was all about homemade cooking for us this year. Even SRB got his hands dirty in the kitchen this time and I'm not talking about just washing dishes hehe - thanks dear! Perhaps we're both still deeply inspired by 'Julie and Julia'? Hmmm I don't know. But I'd like to think that couples who cook together, stay together Insya Allah amiiiinnnn =)

Started off with a simple garden salad

Followed by heart-shape garlic breads - corny I know hahah!

But actually the heart shape tu secara tak sengaja =p

Then some bruschettas - OMG I can soo eat this for bfast, lunch & dinner!
Byk sgt appertizers, finally the main course - creamy seafood marinara
And last but not least, SRB's very own strawberry banana smoothies
YUMMEEHHHH~

Now off to continue being a couch potato on such a relaxing long weekend hehehe. Camane tak gemok camni? Takpe...tomorrow Insya Allah lemak2 akan dibakar di FRIM hihik~


No comments: