Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Desserts Spelled Backwards is Stressed

Stress level for today is 9/10! Dah nak meletup tapi masih bole bertahan sipi2. I know it's cliche to say that you're stressed about work. But we spend 5 days of the week working, how can you not be stressed out at some point? Sometimes it takes the life out of you that by the time weekend comes, you just wanna have your peaceful Duvet Day, reading books, watching 'Friends' re-runs or just sit quietly and stare into space (I prefer sitting quietly at a balcony overlooking the beach, but you can't always get what you want kan).


To those who have a job that you really love, that you are really passionate about, the kind that you can't wait to get out of bed in the morning to go to, 2 words from me - shut up.

Am also having withdrawal symptoms due to the temporary hiatus of Glee. No more devilish grins from Puck, no more hip hop kecepop dances by Mr. Shue huwaaaa! My days are empty...I have no reason to live anymore uhuk uhuk! Okay itu adalah over hahah! This is what I hate about obsessing over a TV series. First you get all excited when a friend sent the whole season for you to watch. Then you stay up all night, greedily watching every single episode from A to Z. After that you're
straightaway left with NOTHING and all you can do is waaaait for the next season to start hoping that it won't suck *sigh*

Okay better go to sleep now before the bitter me start to write things that I'll regret later on. Oh shitsss, before that kena gosok baju keja dulu aaaaa. Of all house chores ever invented, I hate ironing the most!


No comments: