Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Domesticated

In one of my earlier postings, back when we finally managed to unpack all of our boxes and fully settled down in our new home in USJ, after burning a huge hole in our pockets on renovation, new furniture, and stuffs, I remember saying..."Goshhh, this place looks great. And since we don't have much money left for vacations, we can just sit at home and enjoy all the coziness right here instead." Or something along that line. And true enough, on this Federal Territory 3-day weekend, we did just that.

I was a truly 'domesticated' housewife for the past 2 days - tending to sick husband, cleaning the whole house, entertaining & cooking for the visiting in-laws, taking notes of new recipes to try from Asian Food Channel, lounging around the house reading chick lits, etc. Wahhh never in my life did I imagine that I could be such a Stepford Wife hahah!

But I guess 2 full days of being the old fashioned domestic goddess is enough for me hehe. So today, here I am at my favorite place - The Curve's Borders, being grateful to the government who agreed to make 1st of Feb a public holiday in Kuala Lumpur, enjoying the free wireless in Starbucks, trying to do some work but ended up finding out from the net who's wearing what in the 2010 Grammys and updating this stupid blog instead =p


Okay, so now, for the 10th time, let's be serious Rina and get back to the still blank presentation slides! Oh how I hate preparing those bloody slides! Buuut a consultant gotta do what a consultant gotta do
*sigh*...so adios peeps~


No comments: