Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Too Soon

It's the first day back at work today. So I'm feeling a bit %$#@^*#! And what made it worse is that my go-to girl for post-cuti-raya stories/gossips is not around anymoreee huwaaa!

Aida if you're reading this, please know that I'm really SAD you went to Oman too soon sampai tak sempat nak borak2 panjang before you go aritu. I have lots of stories to tell niiii and I'm sure you do too. Aaaaa sangat sedihhhhh =(


No more whispering phone calls at the office gossiping about "dearest" people in our lives, no more frantic phone calls complaining about shitty people in our lives. Not for at least another month kot ek?


Hope you're settling in well there and call me sometimes!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

laa aida dah pegi keee

K said...

tu la pasal.. aidaaaaaaa email us stories!!

SRS said...

Yup, according to Mamat she'll only be back masa Raya Haji nanti which is end of Nov 09. Dah basilaa gossip2 aku ni by that time hahaha =p

awesome blossom said...

hahaha, adakah nnt bila aida betul2 kena pergi Oman you will write another farewell entry..?