Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Buka Puasa With The iPs

Side Note: Helloooooo 09 09 09! =p

Last Saturday hosted another makan2/buka puasa, but this time with some of the office gang. The girls came a bit early to help lonely me (but now no more hehehe) prepare some of the main dish and set out the table. The guys came later with kuih 'tunjuk' masing2 hehe.

Maybe becoz it was sooo hot during the day or becoz I didn't sahur that morning, but I felt like last Saturday memang puasa paling dahaga in my adult life that I drank almost 10 styrofoa
m cups of orange cocktail non-stop for the first 15 mins of buka. Uuuu agak bloated but I just couldn't stop myself.

Things got heated up the most when the guys took out their PSPs and started racing cars. At first, the rest of us didn't get what's the fuss all about sampai diorang ni berpeluh2 main, until we got our hands on it. Lepas tu, haa main sampai terpusing2 tangan beb! Cheer sampai I was beginning to worry if the next-door neighbour would start complaining about the loud noise. Thankfully, it didn't get to that point lah hihi~


Then chit chat some more, gossip some more while stuffing ourselves with the delicious Baskin-Robbins ice cream (damn, now aku dah terliur). The guys went back around 11 PM, the girls stayed to help me kemas and left around 12+ AM.


Maybe next time, BBQ night plak. Di bulan puasa memang kebulur lah if nak tunggu ayam masak kat grill tu hehehe~

1 comment:

Lin Ghazale said...

bolat betul nya yg plg depan.