Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st Dinner Party @ USJ 9

I would like to start this entry with a song. Lonelyyyyy...I'm Mr. Lonelyyyyy. I have nobodyyyy...for my ownnn. Okay, technically I have somebody but he's currently halfway across the globe huwaaaa! Yeah I know I'm a big girl so I should just suck it up and suffer in silence. But still, huwaaaa~

Since he's off to Houston for a week, it means...slumber party time with the girls! Hehehe. Well, not so much of a slumber partylaa. More of a little dinner party/buka puasa and a sleepover. It was the first dinner party hosted by moi in this house. Sakit pinggang gaklaa kemas r
umah sorang2 di bulan puasa - pakcikkkk I need youuuuu~

The evening of 31st August started off with the usual girl-talk: "OMG kau dah kurus!
Mana ada...aku tak kurus pun. Tipuuu, you look thin. Well, you look thinner. No, YOU look way thinner. I have big tighs! Kau nak rase lemak aku?" and what not hahaha.

I cooked the main dish - ayam paprik, steamed siakap, sayur goreng and outsourced some from mommy/kakne - pajeri nenas and sayur pecal hihihi. The girls brought appertizers - the best kuih cara berlauk in the world and home-made desserts yummeh!


After stuffing ourselves with too much food, watched the GORGEOUS Zac Efron in 17 Again sambil terkinja2, sangat hottt this guy! It was such a bummer when he transformed into his old self and turned into the un-gorgeous Matthew Perry urks. By midnight, our eyes just couldn't stay open any longer so we gave up and went to sleep. Definitely a sign of old age when you can't stay up past midnight ngeh ngeh ngeh.

Thanks for coming and keeping me company girls. Let's do it again some time soon =D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

rina, shah blk from houston biler? jom buka samer one of these days..

SRS said...

Let's buka puasa at my house. I'm planning to ajak you, Azie, etc for another makan2/buka puasa session at my place soon. Remember I promise you guys on that already?

I'll tell you when, how, what, later kay? Ini makcik Azie menyepi jek.

K said...

nak menyibuk haha

Anonymous said...

sounds good to me :) ok kirah it's so hard to meet up with u pls b there ok ok (perasan host) hehe

SRS said...

Hahahaha...tapi Kirah, if aku masak lauk yg sama camane? Nanti kau bosan. Aku bukannye terer masak banyak2 benda lain sgt hehehe.

But anyway, wait for the invitation ya girlsss~

K said...

takpe Rina... steamed ikan siakap kau menjilat jari!! uu yeh lama tak lepak with Baity.. and Azie.. kerja satu building pun susah nak jumpa ok!

deera said...

Rina.. kau buat ke cake yg berwarna warni tuh! aku suke gile cake tu.. ape name die?

SRS said...

Deera, tu kek Idd bawak from Bintulu. Adik beradik kek lapis kot. Memang sedap gilerrrr I LOVE IT!

If nak beli for raya, boleh pesan kat Idd. Hehe sorry Idd, promote kau kejap kat sini =p

naza said...

Rinaaa... one of the pix ada gambar kaki org kat blakang. Haha sape laa tuh.

oh after reading thru your effort in mengemas/deco-ing up ur house, aku rasa human balik. Aku ingat ko this super-working-woman-slash-bree-housewife for keeping the place so tidy and neat! hehe.