Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Putrajaya Equestrian Park

A clear blue sky and such nice weather on a Sunday afternoon has brought us to the tourist-y city of Putrajaya. Thought of having some photography sessions while strolling along the famous Putrajaya Boulevard where all the creatively-designed government buildings are lined up. But on our way there, saw some posters of The Malaysian Open Polo Tournament 2009 happening at Putrajaya Equestrian Park so we thought hmmm...horses would be even more interesting than unmoving objects hehe, so let's go!


First time tengok org main Polo from close-up ni. I couldn't care less about the game's rules and what not, I was more excited about watching macho men menunggang kuda muahaha!


I gotta say, the sound you hear as the horses' hooves thumped the ground, was kinda exhilarating. Now I can understand why some people love horseback riding.



SRB even got friendly with his new 'pet' here awww. (Don't tell me you'd like to try this expensive hobby pulak after this, dear =p )


Me? Ehehe, it's okay. I'm happy here, just looking from afaaar, thank you very much hihi.


No comments: