Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Pojie's 23rd

Little brother turned 23 last Tuesday and had to celebrate his birthday at some power plants in Lumut. Kesiannn...budak intern mengalahkan orang kerja betul2 hehe.

So on Wednesday, bought him a cake and had a small get together makan2 with the family. Well, practically everyday is like a family get together for us since we, the married children of the family, still have dinner at mom's house everyday muahahaha! Okaylaa, not exactly everyday but on weekdays mostly - just the way mom had planned it to be when she persuaded us to buy houses just a stone's throw away from her place hehe.



The Secret's Recipe's Chocolate Indulgence was heavenly but that's where I kantoi about not knowing for sure how old Pojie's gonna be this year, hehe sorry beb. Before I could explain why I didn't put his age on the cake, he already guessed that it was because I have no idea how old is he exactly haha! In my defence, I was in a rush when I bought that cake and I KNOW for sure, he's gonna be either 22 or 23 this year - I just didn't know which one =p. PLUS I have 2 little brothers who are around the same age, early 20s, so I got confused easily hehe.

Anyway, happy 23rd birthday Pojie! Everytime you guys get a year older, I feel like I'm getting 10 years older okayyyy. So if you guys could just stay young, that'd be great =)

No comments: