Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Lazy Bum Weekend

I was such a lazy bum last weekend that it's no surprise if moss actually grew all over me hahah! It's just one of those times when you feel like shutting yourself out from the world and eat, sleep, watch TV in your own quiet shell.

Did practically nothing productive besides finishing up Season 5's Desperate Housewives, watching old episodes of Friends and a marathon of Michael Jackson's awesome video clips on MTV...ohhh bahagianya kehidupannn. Other people join actual running marathons, and what did I do? Duduk depan TV, makan kacang goreng, tengok marathon of video clips. And then I complain that I am such a fat-ass, what a biatch eh? Hahahaha!

And we also watched Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, twice. Once in 3D hehe. It's pretty funny, you should watch it.


Eddie: There! There's Sid! Let's go there and save him!
Buck: Okay, roger!
Eddie: No, it's Sid. Not Roger.
Buck: Yeah, I know. Roger that!
Crash: Huh? Okay, how about we save Sid first,
and THEN we come back and get Roger?

HILARIOUS, I tell yah!

No comments: