Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Revenge of The Fallen


Watching Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen was a family affair for me. Watched it with men of the family -
husband, brothers and lil cousin. I thought it was just okay. Was impressed with the visual/sound effects and all, but I found the robot-fighting scenes a bit dragging (ada org tu sempat tido lagi haha).

And I need to stress here AGAIN - Megan Fox can't act! All I could see throughout the movie was just her blindingly shiny lip gloss and that's it. Funny how she could still find time to re-apply her lip gloss while saving herself from getting killed by the evil Decepticons hehe. And no matter how biased/jealous I might sound, I just don't think Shia Labeouf + Megan Fox have any kind of chemistry on or off screen. Tak sesuai aah! I prefer the girl-next-door in Disturbia.

Whatever it is, Labeouf you rock my world! =p

5 comments:

rozanna- said...

setuju!!

kirah said...

yeah shia labeouf mmg rocksss, aku tgk even stevens masa kat US dulu, everyday for almost 3 years because of him hehehe...

- S R R - said...

alamak ingat nak ckp benda sama gak, tapi nnt org ingat jeles kat megan fox.

btw 1st transformers is way better.

ar3p said...

when a girl talks about another girl.. owh itu mmg biase.. ;p

SRS said...

Arepap, if the guy and the girl betul2 ade chemistry memang aku akan admit and accept laa dude. E.g. Chuck and Blair in Gossip Girl muahahaha! Kau tgk Gossip Girl tak? Hehe...