Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Little Picnic

The office gang and I went for a picnic at a waterfall in Batang Kali yesterday. The name of the waterfall? Seriously takde nama. Takde signboard ape pon kat situ. We just followed our organizer - Mr. Chong the Adventurer, parked our cars and off we went for a mandi-manda session woohoo!


As we have learned from all our trips (including this one), when Chong said "oh it's nothing, it's just like a walk in the park", hmmpphhh memang hampeh tak boleh percaya langsung!!!


Thought it's just gonna be an easy breezy walk before reaching the perfect picnic spot...


But noooo...We had to cross a jambatan gantung first.


Walked through the jungle - chewahh cam dramatic laa kan hihi.


Climbed huge rocks some more - adeh sakit belakang gue~


Then FINALLY, we reached the secluded spot our organizer has promised us fuuuh. A friend sampai
putus selipar ok to reach this supposedly precious little spot.


By now y'all probably know that I LOVE to berendam dalam air so much. So as you can see below, while others were still contemplating on how freezing the water would be, I was already IN the water syok sendiri hahah! Huwaarrgghhh sejok gile beb tapi BEST gileee!


Now, who is that girl in red with the 'boolat'est kepala of all? Hahaha that would be me with my newly acquired swimcap. Lawak ek? Who cares, I was having too much fun in the water to give a damn about how I look hehe. Yelaa, pakai key asyik nak tercabut je so pakai swimcap teros lagi best - ringan sikit.

A mandi-manda session would not be complete without some sort of 'Evil Knievel'
stunts, i.e. jumping off a high spot into the water huhu. We have full backward flip performances, cannonball dan juga gaya bebas =p


Me? Oh no no no. Somehow, I was in my klutz mode this weekend - lost a phone, accidentally dropped a friend's Lomo camera into the water (aaa sorry Big!). Lord knows what would happen if I tried to jump off a cliff pulak oh tidakkk.

Once penat mandi manda, lepak makan2 jap. I brought some egg and sardine sandwiches made with love the night before hihi. A friend brought packs of nasi lemak which he 'borong'ed kat stesen Petronas sampai habis licin - kesiaaan whoever yg dtg situ after that nak beli nasi lemak.


After about 4-5 hours berendam dalam air, we dried ourselves off and made a move to our next destination - Yik Mun: The Famous Tanjung Malim Pau. Sedap giler pau dia wehhh, you guys should try it!


All in all, it was a great day filled with a load of fun and food. I ate too much that I decided to berpuasa today coz I think I need to detox myself plus my tummy needs a rest hehe.

Hmmm...tiba2 rasa cam tak puas plak mandi air terjun semalam. Let's do it again soon peeps!


Click here for more awesome pictures.

2 comments:

awesome blossom said...

hah, perfect spot utk bachelorette party pitis??

SRS said...

Yes yes memang perfect tapi kena panjat batu besar2 before sampai the secluded spot. So if it's gonna be just us girls memang kena jadi iron ladies sikit hehe.