Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Left Behind

My 'everyday people' seem to be going off for trips all over the world starting from this week onwards which makes me feel like I'm purposely being left behind =(

Mom and dad are visiting lil brother in UK and of course, going for a little Euro trip after that. A team member is going for a 'jejak kasih' trip to China to meet her ancestors. Another team member is joining her mother's 'warga emas' trip to Korea. And oh, a friend is going to Mekah soon untuk menjalankan ibadah Umrah.

What is going on mannn??? Is April the 'get-out-of-the-country' month or something? Sungguh jelesss~

Well, life goes on as usual for me I guess...watching movies, attending weddings and playing with lil niece (who is starting to recognize faces now. Shite, I better not be one of those 'unfamiliar' people to her tidaakkkss!).


No comments: