Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Malam Semalam Gundah Gulana

I'm feeling very very guilty coz I think yesterday I might have spread germs to Khayra which made her sick today uh-oh! Auntie is soooo sorryyy coz I just realized this morning that I got a bit of a flu myself. That explains the non-stop sneezing and the very sore throat I had since last night.

I thought futsal session today would help to alleviate the seram-sejukness of demam. But I'm still miserable adoiiii. Dear God, please make me feel better tomorrow coz I need the strength to stay motivated in order to conduct meetingsss esok. You can't sell an idea if you don't look like you truly believe in it, can you?

In the meantime, mari berhibur with this mellow little song by Butterfingers - my fav tune at the moment. Awesome song, BRILLIANT videp clip.

Malam semalam gundah gulana
Hari ini hari mulia
Tak pernah daku rasa begini
Seperti mati hidup kembaliii

No comments: