Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Breathless

Bluaaeeeaarrgghhh! What an exhausting week!

Had a tough week at work till I had no time to eat properly. Had to deal with a certain species of people yg kaki auta and bullshit. So I was cranky the whole of last week at work.

Haven't been sleeping on my own bed coz we're currently house-sitting mom's house. Haven't even been to my own house for the past few days now. Aaaaa I miss my bedddd!

Saturday and Sunday had to gotong-royong tolong kenduri kawin in-laws' neighbor and family friend back in Seremban. Nak patah dah kaki ni adoiiiiii.

Aaaannnnd tidak lupa juga, tenant plak buat hal. It's unfortunate that we have one of those tenants from hell. What a piece of shit aah! I guess business sewa-menyewa ni is kinda like a gamble. No matter how selective you try to be, somehow you'd never know whether the tenant will turn out good or bad *sigh*

No comments: