Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Curi Tulang

We had our weekly project meeting with the IBMers at their office this week (after weeks of pleading from their side coz they tak tahan with the smell of our "beloved" MP hahaha). After having a delicious group lunch, tengok jam aikkk baru pukul 3pm? My teammates and I looked at each other knowingly as if to say, are you thinking what I'm thinking? Nyahahahaha...OF COURSEEEE I AM DUDE!

So we, together with our backpacks, folders and all (haha nampak sangat macam org curi tulang weyyy, tak reti cover betullah korang ni kehkeh) rushed over to TGV and watched:


What? It's not our fault that the IBM office is just next door to One Utama muahahaha!

This is why I have to make sure that NONE of people in the office discover about my blog hehe. So you guys, don't go around blowing my cover here, capiche? You know it's bad to mix business with pleasure =p

3 comments:

rozanna- said...

best tak cite ni?

rozanna- said...

btw, aku ni kire ofismate kau la jugak ... muahahaha =)

(don't worry, u keep my secret, i keep your secret maa...)

SRS said...

BEST gila citer ni. Agak ganas but you kinda understand why Liam Neeson mengganas. Anak dia kena culik maa. If he's not too old, he should be the next James Bond instead of that pouty Daniel Craig.

Eh do you know that Joey bakal join kita as ofismate soon? If dia berjaya goreng masa interviewlaa. His interview with iP is on 7th Apr ni. My Relo team needs network people hehe. Mari kita buli diaaa as 'budak baru' kehkehkeh~