Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Ouch!

I fractured my thumb while playing futsal last Wednesday. Tadaaaa....


I dunno how it happened, I guess my hand was at the wrong place, wrong time. At the risk of sounding like such a crybaby, I just wanna say, BLOODY HELL sakit giler ok? Couldn't imagine if patah teros huwarrgghh!

Went to Ampang Putri Hospital punye klinik and had to wait for like 2 hours before doc confirmed there was a fracture. Adoilaaa...

Memang I usually got many kinds of bruises on my body due to sports but this is the first time ever I've actually fractured/broken a bone. So macam agak jakun with the pain and all. I'm especially in panic mode seeing my whole left tumb turned purplish blue isk.


So now I'm kinda separa OKU jugaklah hehe. Eh dude seriously, you never know how many things you couldn't do without your thumb until you lose it. Nak pakai tudung pun susah woooo. Doc said it will take around 3 weeks to heal. Aiyaaa...dahlaa puasa dah dekat. How am I gonna prepare sahur for dear SRB with no thumb? Hehe...

Wish me well~

No comments: