Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Movie Date

Had a movie date with SRB last Wednesday to watch this cute but lonely little fella, Wall-E.
A friend of mine ckp this movie will make you cry, pastu ketawa, pastu nangis balik, pastu ketawa again. So I thought this cartoon memang will provoke your emotions gile babeng aaa. But after watching it, well...takdelah emotional-roller-coaster sangat. I mean, yup definitely sedih seeing how lonely he is on earth and desperately longing for a friend sampai berkawan dgn lipas. But I didn't cry lah, and believe me...I am the person who easily cries reading books or watching movies.

Overall, I LOVE the plots and concept of this film. Pixar memang DEWA in animation movies aaa. It is especially scary seeing that 700 years in the future, humans become soooo freaking fat for relying too much on robots. Even nak jalan on own feet pon tak reti perghh.

SRB and I both agreed that at the rate we're going right now, it's possible for that to really happen to us nanti. Even now ni pon, more and more things are automatic and we found that manual stuff are just old-fashioned and menyusahkan. Ok, we are being taken over by robots people!!!! Hehe.

Whatever it is, go watch Wall-Eeeeeee~

No comments: