Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Juices from Lala Land

Some people in the office are pissing me off. So I'm tuning myself out of this crapola and entertaining myself by virtually flipping through my favourite magazine - People.com hehe. The best tabloid ever hehe. If only the hardcopy version is not soo expensive kat Mesia ni.

So the biggest news is People has won the rights to publish the first picture of Jolie-Pitt's brand new twins - Knox and Vivienne.


They looked like...babies. I always don't understand why media always berebut to publish pictures of few-weeks-old babies. Kecik2 sgt, they all look the same maa. Tunggu besar sikitlaa, then only you can see if baby looks more like mom or the sexaayyy dad hihi. But that pic of Shiloh holding her sister? Alalala...CUTEST!!! Oh btw, I am totally pro Jennifer Aniston. So %^&$#^* Brangelina!


And apparently memang Lindsay Lohan has seriously turned gay! I thought before this they were just trying to fool the tabloids. But it's looking more and more intense. Hmm...I see another Britney-ish train wreck happening soon.


On a related news - Living Lohan in E! channel. Are you one of those who watch the series as one of your guilty pleasures?


Hehe come on, mengaku ajelah weyy. Well, I am. SRB couldn't stand it hihi. But I don't watch it coz I'm a fan, I watch it coz I like watching them making a fool out of themselves. And those two up there? Seriously most desperate WANNABE ever, even worse than the Kardashians. Trying too damn hard to be famous, it's funny.

And oh oh, have you seen that pictures of Sienna Miller and Getty Belthazar? (You're starting to ruin Brothers & Sisters for me lah dude coz now I hate you).


The topless ones I mean. Go Google if you haven't. Am not gonna post 18SX pics here hehe. Considering that guy is still married ('separated' is still legally married what?), those pics memang agak daring and obscene aa. If I'm the wife, well, by now the husband should be very very afraid aaa hahaha! And now, Sienna Miller wants to sue other people for invasion of privacy? You suka2 berasmaradana with laki org in a public beach and now you're blaming it on the paparazzi? S.T.U.P.I.D.B.I.T.C.H.

Distorted world of the rich and famous. Now I'm entertained hehe.

No comments: