Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

On Repeat 2.0

Putting up another music video? Again? Really?

Yeah, I know. It's lame and it's getting old hehe. But I don't really feel like writing or sharing personal life updates lately. I'm more in the mood of quietly 'observing the world' while listening to music. (I hope this statement does not make me sound like a creepy stalker or anything like that hahah!)

And here are 2 songs that I have on repeat in my playlist (and in my head) right now.

Some people say our taste in music can tell a lot about who we are. So what does my music say about me? Ponder that, my friends...while I go and make myself a nice cup of tea =)



"Life's too short to even care at all..."



"And I'll find strength in pain
And I will change my ways
I'll know my name as it's called again..."

No comments: