Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Don't Know


Most of the time, 'I don't know' means 'I know, but I don't want to tell you.'
- Dr. Dani Santino, Necessary Roughness -

Hmmm...interesting...

P/S: Sometimes while watching some TV shows or reading some books, I'd come across some lines which would make me pause and go, "Hmmm, that's true. I never thought of it that way." Like there are some kind of lessons to be learned there. Like something about those lines that sort of speak my mind. And I like to write them down here so I can be reminded of the lessons I learned or what I was thinking/feeling at the time of writing. That's why, in case you haven't noticed by now, this space is full of quotes instead of personal anecdotes. And if you don't like it or find it annoying, well, it's simple really - just piss off. Capisce?

No comments: