Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 Our Year in Sports

...as spectators, that is.

Though I wish I could say that I played all these sports in the past year instead. If I did, man, I would've been the proud owner of a fantastic 6-pack abs by now dude hahah! (And I wouldn't be making the clichéd new year resolution - to lose weight and get fit - yet again this year *sighhh*)

Dubai International Parachuting Championship
(Highlight: The amazing air show)

Dubai Rugby Sevens World Series
(Highlight: The All Blacks)

Race to Dubai, European Golf Tour
(Highlight: Rory McIlroy)

Mubadala World Tennis Championship, Abu Dhabi
(Highlight: Rafael Nadal, of course!)

Here's to another eventful year (I hope)!

2 comments:

awesome blossom said...

hahahahha, sorry! aku pun tergelak baca title post ni.. hihihihihihihi

SRS said...

Hahah saje je buat gempak konon bersukan habis. Padahal jadi tukang tengok je and tak keluar peluh pun =p