Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Eleven


"Sometimes, being able to read what people are trying not to say, seeing the insult they are tiptoeing around, is almost worse than if they had actually said it."


On a slightly different version of the book cover (the one that I bought), there's a review by Cosmopolitan saying, 'If you loved ONE DAY by David Nicholls, this is for you'. So of course lah I wasted no time in buying and reading the book.

And after finishing the book, yeah, I kinda get what Cosmopolitan was trying to say. I mean, overall, I definitely think One Day is waaaay better than this book (maybe coz One Day is an epic love story and Eleven is, well, not so much) but there's one thing both books have in common - the ending.

Just like One Day, this book's ending was also a bit of a BITCH! Huwarrgghhh!

No comments: