Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Definition of a Trophy Wife?

So enough about the trip to Istanbul (did I hear somebody say, 'Thank God!'? Hehehe!) and back to real, ordinary life now.

Dear SRB's in Iraq since last Monday and will be back later tonight. I, on the other hand, have been spending my time at the mall; watching movies (I love going to the cinema on weekdays when the place is practically empty but lately most of the movies I saw kinda sucked! What's happened to Hollywood?), sitting at the Kinokuniya cafe for hours reading & observing other people (when you're alone in a mall, you can't help but sit and watch other people), eating fast food (not good, I know, but it's the easiest to order, you don't have to think that long since you're already familiar with the options) and drooling over ridiculously expensive products (handbags, shoes, jeweleries - the usual women's best friends) without any intention of buying them, unless 'somebody' is kind and generous enough to buy them for me *hint hintttt* =p.

Is this the true definition of a trophy wife or what? Hahahahah!!!

I wish I can say that I've been hitting the gym a lot during my free time (I have nothing but free time now hihi), but no, that would be a lie. Please, share me some tips to make/force myself to go to the gym and exercise?

In case you're wondering, I do spend my time doing productive stuff as well, I am not that useless thank you very much hehe. Let's just say that our house has never been more organized and immaculately clean like it is now, ever since I became a housewife chewahhhh! Excuse the 'masuk bakul, angkat sendiri' expression there hehe. But to those who know me, you know I am a very tidy person kan? =p

Oh, dear husband got his driving license right before we went for our holiday so now we're renting a car, a Honda City, to move around while deciding which car to buy. I don't know, I feel like we need to have a 4WD here in order not to be seriously bullied on the road on a daily basis, but heard that 4WDs require higher maintenance than sedan cars and not sure if we (read: the husband) will have enough patience for that, so we'll see how.

And also since SRB has passed his driving test, it's my turn now to start taking driving classes in order to get my license, but sangatlaaaah malas since I kinda got used to be driven, by cab drivers mostly, that I think I might have lost some of my driving skills already by now. Plus, driving classes usually start at 7 AM in the morning, adoiiilaaa!

Right...gotta go now and do what all housewives do in the evenings - deciding what to cook for dinner tonight theehehehe. I'm sorry my life is such a cliche =p

No comments: