Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Central Perk

Central Perk is now in Dubai, y'all! Woot woot!!! =D


Found this place while driving around town one weekend, during one of our jalan-jalan, cuci-mata-mansions excursions. For the non-fans out there, this might not be a big deal, but for a huuuge Friends fan like me, this is very very exciting!!! I mean, of course it's not exactly where the casts actually sat and shoot the scenes, but dapat gi to the cafe franchise pun jadilaa kan?

The famous orange couch - again, not exactly the same, but I applaud their effort in finding the one that looks similar enough to the original couch.


Inside the cafe - very different from the Friends set, but it does look cozy and inviting for lepak2-sambil-minum2 sessions. The cafe menu includes a variety of soups, salads, sandwiches, pasta, pies, muffins, coffees and smoothies - menarik. And they also have breakfast sets as well, so we definitely gonna come here again soon for our weekend brunch.


Being in Central Perk that day somehow made me thought of one of those silly quizzes that will determine 'Which Friends Character Are You?' Hahah toye I know, but I think I am more of a Monica; the non-OCD version of her lah kehkehkeh! Dear SRB is definitely a Ross, no question about it hehe. But wait a minute, Monica and Ross are siblings. Ok ok, I take back my words. I am not a Monica, I am definitely more like the beautiful, fashionista Rachel (AS IF!) hahaks =p

2 comments:

rozanna- said...

Oh oh... aku pernah tengok kat channel mana ntah kat astro ckp pasal this cafe kat dubai...

I am definitely a monica... some OCD but a milder version lah huhu

SRS said...

Huhu teringat plak dulu how we used to play Friends punya game card kat RPI...