Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Recently


Read a really good book recently, about a 5-year-old boy and his mother who lived in a 11-by-11 feet locked Room. It's sooo heart-breaking and felt sooo real that it made me kinda claustrophobic while reading it that I had to go outside. First time a book had such an effect on me like that.

Had a great time hanging out with an oldest friend recently. It's been a while. To be honest, that's one of things I miss the most around here - having those face-to-face, heart-to-heart talks with good friends who know you well enough not to judge anything that comes out from your mouth. The next thing I miss the most is of course, my bubbly little niece (ever since our farewell at the airport a few months back, I've been told that whenever she sees an airplane flying by, she'd wave her hands to the sky and go, "Bye bye Auntie Na! Bye bye!" Iskkk!)



Also, I've developed an obsession towards Bloomingdale's red velvet cupcakes recently. I'm not really a cupcake-person before, I'm not even a cake-person. But those Bloomingdale's cupcakes, they're beyond delicious, they rock my world! What? I've already told you losing weight is not one of my New Year's resolutions this year, haven't I? =p

2 comments:

ajan said...

buku ape?
nak baca jugak!

SRS said...

The book's title is Room by Emma Donoghue. Selamat membaca!