Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pancaroba

For the past couple of weeks, I have been in a roller coaster of emotions and it got me into some deep, self-reflective thinking, my friend. Seriously, hidup ini memang penuh dengan dugaan dan segala macam pancaroba. As Vince Vaughn said in Couples Retreat: "We don't have a problem, honey. We have a million problems. And so does everybody else."

I watched a friend got carried away with sadness until she lost her sense of self-respect.

I saw the aftermath of a boy's 'unworldly' experience and was reminded again of the power of Azan and Ayat Kursi.

I watched a love-struck girl turned her back on her family and ended up hurting everyone including/especially herself.

I met an unbelievably RUDE boy who's soo clueless of his reality that I felt like kicking him in the head, literally.

I also watched the face of the one dearest to me, lit up with genuine happiness as he finally got what he wished for. I know this is cliche, but when you love someone, you would indeed feel happy simply by seeing him/her happy.

As I became the spectator of these events, I have been overwhelmed with sadness, anger, love, happiness, keinsafan and many other kinds of feelings. Rasa macam my whole jiwa dan raga was being put into a 'stress test' in order to find out my emotional threshold, before I breakdown and totally lose my mind ahah!

But other than that, life's been good and normal. All I'm thinking nowadays is kissing work goodbye and going for our end-of-the-year vacation =). Sorry ye, ini battery sudah habis and desperately needs to be re-charged boss!

No comments: