Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Light at the End of Tunnel

Today marks my last day of work for the year 2009. The next time I step into this place would be in 2010 - bye-bye you stinking office! Annual leave has been approved, handover documentations have been completed and outstanding issues on my part have been cleared, syabasss! Can't believe that this is finally over after 2 years and buckets of blood, sweat and tears fuuhhh~

Since I'm in the mood of celebration right now, let's have a look at some that we've had recently.

Last day of work at the Data Centre - all work and no play...NOT!
It was more of the iPhone Jakun Day ahah~

A friend's birthday feast in TGIF, Pavillion.

Another friend's birthday feast at Carlos, Pavillion.


Banyak makan betul laa ish ish ish! Must work on the C25K program non-stop over the holiday - come rain, lightning or hurricane chewahhh. Wish me luck and I'll see all you suckaaa next yearrrrr =p

Now, back to the cuti-cuti research. Work? What work? Hehehehe...

No comments: