Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Work oh Work!

Worked for the whole 7 days last week. Camped out in Bangi & Cyberjaya data centers throughout Sat-Sun from AM to PM that I hardly saw the daylight last weekend *sighhhh*. Oh God, gimme patience...the phrase "bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian" seems so hard for me to swallow right now. When is that 'bersenang-senang' part gonna come mannnn isk!

But anyhow, it was not all-work-and-no-play at our data center campsite hehe. Halfway through the brain-cracking session, we suddenly had a contagious craving for Cadbury cholocate bars, perhaps due to mental exhaustion or perhaps just our plain gluttony hahah! Somehow memang cepat laparlah keja on weekends even though we've already ordered food for breakfast, lunch and dinner hehe.


Lepas dah kenyang, everybody started acting crazy, talking obscenely, ketawa ketuk2 meja tengok The Hangover (those guys are funny mann! I watched this movie whenever I'm having the blues and Bradley Cooper never fails to cheer me up with his profanity-laced lines and serabut hotness hihi). I'd like to say that the hyperactive-ness was due to the 6-bar-Cadbury's sugar rush, but come to think of it, maybe we're like that most of the time =p

Uuu...why so serious dude? Dah jumpa solution ke?

Hahaha jangan tertipuuuu!

2 more weekends of work and then, I don't wanna set foot on the data center ever again! I don't even wanna see or smell that place, even from afar, seriousss! Dah tak sanggup dah nak buat any data center-related projects okayyy! Sekali tengok kena hantar gi Kerteh plak lepas ni, huwaaaa tidakkkssss!!!


Oh God, please reserve some sanity for me to survive the upcoming weeks. Gambatte rakan2~

No comments: