Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh Awana!

Had a small break from work by lazying around Awana Kijal past couple of days. For most people who works or ever worked in Oil & Gas industry in Malaysia, Awana Kijal is like mehhh. Almost everybody stays here when they go for meetings, trainings, seminars in the east coast region.

Anyhow, it was my first time there. It's not much, just a hotel by the beach, but it was exactly what I needed during this stressful time. You know me and beaches are great buddies - we enjoy each other's company very much chewahhh.


After having Tganu's traditional nasi dagang for breakfast, I headed straight to the beach to finish up Maeve Binchy's Scarlet Feather (thanks again for the book Aida!) and as I mentioned before, to chillax my ass off hehe. Listening to the sound of waves and seeing the vastness of the ocean always bring me a feeling of serenity and peaceful joy. And time seemed to move sooo slow there, I just didn't want to leave EVER.

When it's noon and the sun was getting more fierce, I moved and parked myself under the shady coconut trees at the nearby pool instead. Saya bukanlah mat salleh yang nak sangat tan gile babeng...tangan saya ni sudah cukup berbelang dan hitam, thank you very much.


Wished I didn't have to come back to KL *looking at the beach pictures with a longing look...sigh*

And now...snaps back to reality, oh there goes gravity
....you better lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you better never let it go! Hehehe tiba-tiba lagu Eminem plak =p

3 comments:

K said...

welcome back! best nya baca buku tepi pantai.. aku baca buku atas katil je lol..

random fact. lose yourself made it to rolling stone magazine's 500 greatest songs of all time ok..hahah.. oh long lost boyfren ku..

SRS said...

Ye ke???

Randon fact also - I listen to Eminem songs bila jogging hehe. Lose Yourself ni paling best dengar to keep me moving bebeh =D

naza said...

sorry babe tak sempat jumpa harituh. glad you enjoyed awana (hehe), next time kasi atleast one month's notice, mesti bawak ko jln tempat best nye :)