Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

House-Warming

...of my Auntie who just moved to USJ 1 was held last Saturday. Hehe you thought it was mine ke? Hahaha...when it comes to my house-warming, just follow what a friend told me recently - don't ask, just wait for the invitation =p.

Of course, there were a lot of food and I ate sampai bloated giler - nasi beriani dia sedap giler! Tambah lagi makan masa Baity's engagement - sambal pecal dia sedap giler!


After that much amount of eating and the inevitable weight gain and the unsuccessful attempt to run 5 rounds non-stop at the MPSJ track (I only made it to 3 before giving up and started walking instead hehe), it's only natural that I detox myself by fasting today.

So pakcik cepatlahhhhh, nak balik niiii! Nanti tak sempat nak buka puasa kat rumahhhhh!

2 comments:

young team said...

Fuyoooo!!!

Cik Pok sudah pindah haaaa.

SRS said...

Yup, sudah pindah ke rumah baru yg Babah designed and helped renovate chewahhhh. Takdelah Babah yang actually bertukang - dia jadi manager to the workers yg buat lah kononnya hehehe~