Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pagi yang gelap, Kini sudah terang

I'm soo exhausted I can't even speak *sigh*. I see boxes still lying around the house and I just went speechless ngaaaa! Wish I'm still on leave for at least another week so I can clean everything up, big-bang style haha.

Last night marked the first night we slept in the new home, on our own sweet bed. What a relief!

Been going to work from USJ for a couple of days now. Have to make sure we leave the house before hari terang though, to avoid the infamous Subang Jaya's traffic jam.


So far so good. Bahagianyaaaa ade orang hantar and jemput balik keje everyday ni hihihi. SRB's still on leave till Thursday, so in the meantime, he has to be my beloved driver lorrr - send me to work every morning (as a practice hehe), pack and send whatever crap we have left in the apt to the new crib, then come pick me up after work. Bile lagi nak pamper saye kannnn...lalalala. Ok ok, I promise to help you angkat our super heavy TV tu nanti, don't worry babe =p

Will show you (those interested jelaa hehe) pictures of the new home that I can actually called mine, Alhamdulillah, after most the furniture are here lah ye. Right now the place still 'bergema' lagi coz it's quite empty hehe.

No comments: