Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here Comes 2009

The first entry for the brand new year of 2009 wow! I didn't think I could last this long when I first decided to start blogging. Bravo to self for this tiny little accomplishment. Tak sempat to write down my recollection of 2008 before 2009 quickly came. But I'll make sure to do that later coz I want to remember all the important things, all the 'firsts' that happened in 2008.

So how did we spend New Year's Eve last night? Usually, just for fun, we'd go to places where they had concerts and fireworks display - KLCC, Dataran Merdeka, The Curve, Putrajaya. etc. But our energy is pretty much used up this December 2008 due to house renovation & moving activities, so we decided to just lepak at home, snuggle in front of the TV watching Ladder 49 - SRB's movie choice. I wanted to watch Cheaper by the Dozen 2 cisss.

We got to see some fireworks from a distance though, I guess that's good enough. Come to think of it, I didn't know why we even bothered to go to all those crowded places, filled with smelly & sweaty people be
fore just to see a 15-minute fireworks display. Darah muda kot mase tu haha! Now I just feel OLD daanggg!

New Year's resolutions? As usual just like every year hehe, number 1 is to lose weight hihi. Number 2, to try and change the way I dress & pakai tudung - nak try pakai tudung with 'kubah keras' (as the girls call it) and tudung lilit2 plak hehe. The rest of my resolutions, well...they're too private to be discussed here =p

Aight, we're off to ship yet another batch of boxes to the new home. Aaaaa I dunno how we accumulate all this stuff, padahal I think we had quite a simple, bujang life jek while living here iskk.


Happy New Year 2009 everybody!
May 2009 be the year where your dreams shall
flourish and hopefully become reality...Insya Allah~


No comments: