Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Watch List

Okay, just finished watching the latest season of Desperate Housewives and mannn...I just realized that the grown-up version of Porter and Preston Scavo - played by Max & Charles Carver - are totally HOT! They're like the boyish version of Matt Damon, sgt cute!

Pretty hot huh? Hehe

Also seen recently: How to Lose Friends and Alienate People.


The verdict? I didn't read the book, but the movie's kinda boring and soo predictable. I'm sure there were a lot more bad things done by the main character (Sidney Young), hence the title lah kan. But somehow they failed to portray that in the movie. And Megan Fox? I'm sorry but she's just another pretty face who can't really act.

I also watched: Eagle Eye - hello Shia dearie hehe.


This is the typical fast-paced, action-packed movie which is definitely his style. The storyline's quite interesting jugaklaa - how too much of technology can bring more harm than good to humankind. They tried to make Shia looked all macho and more adult-looking by giving him beard and stuff, but somehow to me he still looks like a young teenage boy. The attraction between him and Michelle Monaghan seemed more like a crime haha!

I know it looks like I watch way too much TV, but hey I do some other stuff too. We've got a house on renovation, an apartment which needs to be tenant-ready, and a whole lot of packing to do. So a lot of mess going on there. I'm just too lazy and too tired to talk about it. Maybe next timelah.

2 comments:

rozanna- said...

the one sitting on the right is the cuter of the twins .. he's the one yang dlm second picture tu kan? bibir dia sexy siut. haha.

i love eagle eye ..plot dia sgt best. best jugak kadang2 tengok US yang jadi "penjahat".

SRS said...

I can't really differentiate which is which actually sebab mcm sama sgt hehe but both of them are adorable!!! Daku jatuh chentaaaa...