Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tak sabar!


I am ECSTATIC (*jumping up and down*)!!! Think I got everything covered for our trip starting this Sunday. Bak kate dear husband, 'tinggal bawak badan aje' hehehe YEAYYY! I am forever grateful that I work close to a shopping mall where I can get most of the things I need.

The suck-ass thing is, have to work this Friday night till Saturday. God...let's get it all over with the damn servers, shall we?!! Need to handover to a colleague who will handle the shaitss while I'm gone - sorry babe hihi. THEN...see ya later alligator, I am off to Land Down Under bebeh! Ohhh tak sabar tak sabar!

Apologize in advance to all friends and families yg buat open-house, kami tak dapat nak menghadirkan diri. Bukan sengaje, but we're getting some fresh, different air, out of this country for a bit. But if you guys buat open-house even after raye dah abis pon, no worries...Insya Allah we'll come.

I am all excited coz I'll be leaving my brain behind, not think about the stuff that matters in life and just relax while enjoying the Australian breeze. But SRB is a bit nervous coz he has to present a paper in some Oil & Gas conference. Oh, did I mention that we are actually going there not just for pleasure, but for business as well? Yesss, as usual...I'm the significant other who always tags along in business trips hihi!

I wish I could see him present in front of a whole bunch of big-shot engineers, but oh well...it's for registered SPE only. But dear, do know that I am proud of what you're doing no matter what happens during the presentation ok? YOU CAN DO IT BABY! Gambatteeee...


No comments: