Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Spoilers

Barney proposed to Robin and she said YES! (Yeah, we all knew Barney is gonna end up marrying Robin at the end but seeing how he got her back by pulling 'The Robin' was truly awesome!)


The Gossip Girl has been revealed and it's none other than...Dan Humphrey aka Lonely Boy! Say whaaattt? I stopped watching it after season 3, so I have no idea what's been going on in the series recently - maybe if I watch it, I would see it coming (but then again, I'm glad I stopped watching coz Dan Humphrey looks hideous now ewww!). But still, I never thought that Gossip Girl would be a 'he'.


So now there are only a few more TV biggest shockers that I'm still waiting to see:

1. The Mother in HIMYM, of course
2. The moment when Raj Koothrappali is finally able to talk to girls without having to consume any kind of alcoholic beverage first in The Big Bang Theory
3. Jess & Nick to fall in love with each other in New Girl
4. Mindy & Danny to fall in love with each other in The Mindy Project
5. Beverly & Sean Lincoln to get back together in Episodes (I wish there were more episodes per season! Matt Le Blanc playing an exaggerated version of himself is hilarious!)

And last but not least (and in other completely unrelated type of shocker =p), I'm waiting for Jennifer Aniston to get married to Justin Theroux in a gorgeous wedding dress and have gorgeous kids (either naturally, via surrogacy or adoption - I don't mind) and live in a gorgeous mansion so that she would finally be able to say, "IN YOUR FACE, BRAD!!!" Thehehehe...

2 comments:

Uji said...

it's Dan's hair.. cuba compare masa season 1, masa tu Dan at least cute gak.

SRS said...

Tulah. His hair is a mess (stylist - fail!) and makes him look very unappealing now